Human Resources Subcommittee (Dove Hill/Laurelwood)
The Human Resources Subcommittee will be charged with reviewing and establishing processes and procedures for the transfer and proper placement of employees affected by school consolidation. This committee will look at Contract language as well as all applicable EdCodes and laws to ensure the smoothest transition for our affected employees. Cesar Torrico, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, will facilitate the Subcommittee.
Members were selected in an effort to ensure that there was sufficient expertise in all areas that provide support to the school sites, students and community. The Subcommittee will consist of the following members:
- Cesar Torrico, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Facilitator
- Brian Wheatley, President of ETA
- ETA Rep 2 ETA Rep 3
- Pauline Benton, President of CSEA, Chapter No. 432
- CSEA Rep 2
- CSEA Rep 3
- Tonya Bailey, Principal of Norwood Creek
- Maureen McClintock, Principal of Cadwallader
The Human Resources Subcommittee has established the following meeting schedule:
- Monday, January 6, 3:30-4:30 p.m. [Meeting Notes (PDF)]
- Monday, January 13, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 3, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 2, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 16, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25, 4:00-6:00 p.m. (work with/report to Consolidation Committee)
- Monday, April 6, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 20, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. (work with/report to Consolidation Committee)