Education Services Subcommittee (Dove Hill/Laurelwood)
The Educational Services Subcommittee will be charged with establishing processes and procedures for redistribution of instruction related materials (textbooks, library materials, student files, technology etc.) and ensuring appropriate plans for student transitions are established. Dan Deguara, Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services will facilitate the Subcommittee.
Members were selected in an effort to ensure that there was sufficient expertise in all areas that provide support to the school sites, students and community. The Subcommittee will consist of the following members:
- Dan Deguara, Assistant Superintendent, Facilitator
- Taunya Adams-Bailess, Coordinator of Pupil Services
- Kristi Frankina, Assistant Principal, LeyVa Middle School
- Lori Lim, District Librarian
- Missy Marsh, Library Media Assistant, Quimby Oak Middle School
- Kevin Armstrong, Principal, Katherine Smith Elementary
- Kate Murphy, Secretary, Evergreen Elementary School
- Sam Sweilem, Manager, Information Services
The Educational Services Subcommittee has established the following meeting schedule:
- Tuesday, December 17, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2:30-3:30 p.m. [Agenda (PDF)]
- Tuesday, February 4, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25, 4 - 6 p.m. (work with / report to Consolidation Committee)
- Tuesday, April 7, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 21, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m (work with / report to Consolidation Committee)