Business Subcommittee (Dove Hill/Laurelwood)
The Business Services Subcommittee will be charged with establishing processes and procedures for moving teacher classrooms, desks, computers, phones, cafeteria equipment, and supplies, etc.. The committee will also determine and coordinate facility needs, transportation routes and changes, nutrition department needs, and any budget-related items. Delores Perley, Chief Business Officer will facilitate the Subcommittee.
Members were selected in an effort to ensure that there was sufficient expertise in all areas that provide support to the school sites, departments, students and community. The Subcommittee will consist of the following members:
- Delores Perley, Chief Business Officer, Facilitator
- Rick Navarro, Director of Operations
- Steve Fowles, Supervisor, Maintenance and Operations
- Sam Sweilem, Manager, Information Services
- David Reyes, Supervisor, Transportation
- Lida Gaines, Supervisor, Child Nutrition Services
- Melanie Warren, Assistant Supervisor, Child Nutrition Services
- Chris Fuentes, Community Member
- Laura Jarvis, Elementary School Teacher
- Pat Colantriano, Elementary School Secretary
- Derrick Watkins, Principal, Chaboya Middle School
- Armando Lara, Assistant Principal, LeyVa Middle School
Business Services has established the following meeting schedule:
- Monday, December 16, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 14, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 27, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 2, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 16, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 25 4:00-6:00pm (work with / report to Consolidation Committee)
- Monday, April 6, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 20, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. (work with / report to Consolidation Committee)