Grab 'n Go Meals
Lunch service is available, beginning, Wednesday August 19, 2020, at all school sites Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Evergreen School District will serve lunch in the convenient Grab 'n Go format used last spring. The federally funded free Grab 'n Go lunch program ended in July.
With safety as our first priority, we will continue with Grab 'n Go (curbside) lunch service to minimize contact. Please follow this process when picking up lunch:
- Following 6 ft. social distancing guidelines, you will simply walk up or drive up to the front of the school to pick up a meal.
- You must have your student's ID CARD or barcode to be scanned to pick up the meal. The bar code was mailed to you in early August.
- A typical lunch will include an entree, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable, whole grain snack and milk. Entrees will be served cold for families to heat in the convenience of their own home.
- See our Fall 2020 lunch menu to help you plan your week. Teachers will ask students daily if they plan to purchase lunch.
- Lunch prices are $3.50 Paid, $0.40 Reduced.
Please use your lunch account to pay. No money can be accepted during lunch pick up. If you need to create an online account, go to www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Please do not attend if anyone in your group is sick or having any respiratory symptoms.
- Please wear your face covering when picking up your meal.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Eligible students may receive meals free of charge or at the reduced-price rate of $ .40 for lunch. You or your children do not have to be U.S. citizens to qualify for free or reduced-price meals. For a simple and secure method to apply, use our online application at http://evergreen.schoollunchapp.com. Applications are also available on the Evergreen website or in your student's school office. 2019-2020 Applications will expire on October 1, 2020. If your application is not processed prior to October 1, 2020 your student will change to paid status.
For more information, please call Child Nutrition Services at (408) 223-4500.