Grab 'n Go Meals
Through this federally funded program, Evergreen School District Child Nutrition Services is able to provide Grab 'N Go Meals FREE of charge to the community 18 years and younger during the 2020-21 school year. until December 31, 2020.
Meals are served at all schools
Monday-Friday 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Evergreen School District will serve lunch in the convenient Grab 'n Go format used last spring.With safety as our first priority, we will continue with Grab 'n Go (curbside) lunch service to minimize contact. Please follow this process when picking up lunch:
- Following 6 ft. social distancing guidelines, you will simply walk up or drive up to the front of the school to pick up a meal.
- A typical lunch will include an entree, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable, whole grain snack and milk. Entrees will be served cold for families to heat in the convenience of their own home.
- See our Fall 2020 lunch menu to help you plan your week. Teachers will ask students daily if they plan to purchase lunch.
- Please do not attend if anyone in your group is sick or having any respiratory symptoms.
- Please wear your face covering when picking up your meal.
For more information, please call Child Nutrition Services at (408) 223-4500.