Evergreen School District (ESD) uses Peachjar to make sure parents have timely information about important school-approved programs in the community like soccer, baseball, basketball and other after school sports, tutoring and academic support, arts, scouting, college savings plans and more. Digital flyers are sent to parent's email, and flyers can also be viewed on their school's website.
Once you enroll your child in school, you will automatically begin receiving Peachjar flyers. If you are not receiving these flyers in your inbox, follow the instructions below to manually add your school to your Peachjar account. You will have an existing Peachjar account if your child was enrolled in an ESD school last year and you are currently receiving eflyers from that school.
To manually add or remove a school from your account:
- Log in to your Peachjar account using your PowerSchool Parent Portal email. (You may need to request a new password since all accounts were initially created for parents automatically.)
- At the top, click on "My Account".
- From the menu on the left, choose "Notification Preferences".
- To remove a school, just click the Remove School button next to the name of the school you would like to be removed.
- To add a school, click Add School(s).
- Find the school you would like to add by choosing your country, state then district (Evergreen Elementary) from the drop down menus. The school list will populate below. Highlight the school you wish to add and click Add School(s).
If you have any questions, please contact the school's front office.