Printable Registration Packets
If you are unable to register online, you may print a registration packet and return the completed forms either in-person or by email to the school secretary at your home school of residence.
Registration Instructions Using Printable Packets
- Go to the School Locator and enter your house number and street name to locate your home school of residence.
- Determine your child’s grade level according to birthdate.
- Print and complete the appropriate grade level registration packet below.
Gather these additional required documents:
- Three to four proofs of residency (see registration packet)
- An original birth certificate or passport for the child
- Proof of immunizations (see registration packet)
- A completed and signed HLS (Home Language Survey) form
- Email the school secretary at your home school of residence to determine the best way to submit your completed forms and required documents. Contact information for the school secretary can be found on the front page or in the staff directory of your home school's website.
Students residing in the Evergreen School District (ESD) are assigned an elementary and a middle school based on their home address. Enrollment at the school of residence is on a first come, first served basis. Every attempt will be made to place new students at their school of residence. However, the district cannot guarantee such placement and reserves the right to overflow students to other schools within ESD as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached. Any student overflowed to a school other than their school of residence will be provided transportation from their school of residence and back. Overflowed students will return to their school of residence the following school year or as space becomes available.
Registration Packets by Grade
- Transitional Kindergarten
- Kindergarten and First Grade
- Grades 2-6
- Grades 7-8
If you are unable to print a registration packet, please email email@example.com and request a packet be mailed to you. Please include the address you want to receive the packet along with the grade level and preferred language packet you want.