Students are learning to think creatively by using their curiosity and imagination to elaborate, refine, analyze and evaluate ideas. Students are learning to work creatively with others by being open and responsive to new ideas and perspectives. Students view failure as an opportunity to learn, show inventiveness in their work and develop, implement and communicate new ideas with others.
- Engages in problem solving, inquiry, and designing solutions to overcome obstacles to improve outcomes.
- Demonstrates open-ended thought to enhance the design/build process.
- Take risks to build resilience through setbacks.
- Creates new ideas/ products with value and meaning.
- Uses information in new or creative ways to strengthen comprehension and deepen awareness.
- I can learn from mistakes/feedback.
- I can persevere through setbacks or challenges.
- I can take risks.
- I can display my learning.
- I can use a variety of resources to problem solve in new ways.
- I can make mistakes and learn from them.
- I can keep trying and not give up.
- I can try new things.
- I can share my learning with others.
- I can use different strategies to solve problems.
- I can learn from mistakes and feedback I receive.
- I can move forward as I learn from my mistakes.
- I can challenge myself.
- I can demonstrate what I have learned.
- I can solve problems creatively.
- I can learn from my mistakes, take constructive criticism, and apply the feedback to enhance my learning.
- I can use feedback to improve my learning.
- I can take initiative for my own learning.
- I can express my learning in multiple ways that are meaningful.
- I can persevere through challenges to solve problems with a variety of resources.