Student Attire & Backpack Policy
Students should be dressed for learning.
- Skirts and shorts should not be shorter than the student’s finder-tips when their arms hang by their side.
- Undergarments should not be visible.
Students who are not dressed for learning will be asked to change into appropriate attire.
With the ever changing fashion trends, it is difficult to have a comprehensive list of acceptable attire. Therefore, appropriate attire is based on staff and administration discretion to ensure success for all students.
Backpacks may not be decorated or written on with anything other than the student’s name.
Lost and Found
Please turn in any item found to the appropriate area and check these areas regularly for lost items. Every quarter the school turns in large quantities of shoes and clothing to the needy because no one claims them.
- Large items, such as clothing are located in the school library.
- Jewelry, wallets, keys, and glasses are located in the office.
- Items lost in the locker rooms are located in the P.E. locker room