Web Design Club 2017-18
Web Dev Club is an after school club for students who are interested in developing, coding and modifying websites. We strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
The goals of the Web Dev Club is as follows: 1) To promote learning in the field of web development. 2) To establish a network of like-minded individuals who want to pursue web development. 3) To give a platform for creative expression.
Student Updated Website:
Club Meetings & Minutes:
|10/4||Collect after school permission slips, assign computer,
|2:45-3:45pm||Remind students to get permission slips signed.
|10/11||Review how to make links, explained how to insert image and buttons using HTML||2:45 - 3:45||Add image and button to practice website.|
|10/18||Review images and buttons
|2:45 - 3:45|
|10/25||Review html learned
Present projects of student made website (see examples in student updated web page)
Started Python programming (print, input, int functions)
|11/1||Html: changing font styles using font size, italics/bold, adding comments, background color, highlighting text, and how to embed youtube videos
Chaboya Middle School After School Clubs Requirements
Approved by the Board: April 11, 2017
Effective for the 2017-2018 school year, in order for the PTSA to fund an after school clubs the
following must be met:
- Club must have a minimum of 10 members
- Club must post on Chaboya.eesd.org Under Student Life/Clubs with a minimal of the Club Web Page template below, attendance log or minutes showing who attended the meeting must be submitted with their request. Club must meet at least monthly.
- Every club must have completed a club form and approved by Leadership
- Year long clubs program must begin no later than October 1st
- The Board will allow a new club for the 2nd semester if it's approved by leadership showing a valid reason for its creation. Club must begin no later than 2/1. Minimum number of members is required.
- Stipend per club if above criteria are met is $100 per semester. Clubs that have been in existence for 3 years and have met continuously without interruption will receive $200 per semester. These long standing clubs could also request to receive the entire year stipend at the end of first semester. Submission of attendance logs or minutes for the remainder of the year is required to validate year long existence. If it is deemed that a club failed to meet the requirements for the entire year future funding will be at risk.
Add your own details and pictures of events.