Matsumoto Newsroom - All News
Please follow all neighborhood driving and pedestrian laws. Make sure you walk with your child when crossing the street at the crosswalk. Teach your child good safety habits.
For those parents wishing to drop-off and pick-up their child by car, we ask assistance in maintaining a safe parking lot.
If you are dropping off or picking up a student, please either:
- Arrive early – Supervision starts at 7:50am.
- School starts at 8:05am. Please do not be tardy.
- Park on the street or in designated parking stalls, not faculty/staff parking stalls. Use the sidewalks and crosswalks to get onto campus.
- Do not cross through the parking lot.
- Use the designated Passenger Loading Zone in the bus loop on Cortona Drive for drop-off and pick-up.
- Use the designated Passenger Loading Zone in the front parking lot on Mackin Woods Lane for drop-off or pick-up. Pull your car up as far into the yellow-hatched area before dropping off or picking up your child.
- It is a RIGHT TURN ONLY when leaving the front parking lot.
- Use the marked crosswalk on Mackin Woods Lane.
Effective September 9th, the traffic through the parking lot will be limited to the following:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
From 1:50-2:00pm – Kindergarten pick-up traffic only
After 2:00pm – Grades 1-6 pick-up traffic
From 12:20-12:30pm – Kindergarten pick-up traffic only
After 12:30pm – Grades 1-6 pick up traffic
Please be advised that parking and waiting at the curb will be prohibited as it impedes the flow of traffic. Thank you for your cooperation.