Dove Hill Newsroom
Many Evergreen families will be familiar with New Leaf Market on Silver Creek Valley Rd., but you may not know they have now become New Seasons. With an expanded list of product offerings, the store will launch anew Saturday, March 14th. As part of their grand re-opening, New Seasons Evergreen will donate one percent of sales from March 14 – 20 to the Evergreen School District.
"We are extremely grateful to New Seasons for their support of the Evergreen School District," says Kathy Gomez, ESD Superintendent. "Community partnerships are very important to the district and to our mission. This commitment from New Seasons will not only go a long way toward directly supporting the education of students in this community but will help strengthen the community bonds between the schools and our partners."
Gomez will be among the featured speakers at a Grand Opening Celebration event on March 14. The event will include:
- Bread Breaking Ceremony at 10 am with New Seasons Market CEO Wendy Collie and community and vendor
- partners, along with Superintendent Gomez
- Tasting Fair from 10:30 am – 5 pm featuring New Seasons Market vendor partners, including Clover Dairy (meet Clo
- the Cow from 10 am – 12 pm), Country Natural Beef, Diestel Family Turkey Ranch, Laura Chenel's Chèvre, Marin
- French Cheese, Just Desserts and Wooden Table Baking Company
- Kids Community Mural Project led by local artist Murphy Adams: kids are invited to paint a mosaic tile to be
- permanently installed in the store café area
- Drawing for a year of free groceries
- Goodie bags for first 100 customers following the Bread Breaking Ceremony
Grand Opening events will continue through the week. To show your support for ESD and to our community partner be sure to stop by that week and see what's new!