Dear Chaboya Families,
The Chaboya staff and I would like to welcome you to Chaboya and the 2017-2018 academic school year! Our goal is to provide students with a well-rounded experience as we strive to support their physical, mental, emotional, social, and academic growth. We hope to provide them with opportunities to reflect on their choices, take chances, and make positive changes. As they consistently reflect on their choices, chances, and changes, this process empowers them to self-advocate for their needs and aspirations. Thank you for entrusting us with children.
The following are some important dates regarding the fall semester:
- August 14th - August 22nd - Chaboya's office will be open for new student registration 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, August 16th - Incoming 7th Graders and New to Chaboya Students Orientation Day [CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS]
- Monday, August 21st - Chaboya PTSA Opener Day:
- Obtain your students class schedule early.
- Become a PTSA Member
- Make a Donation
- Informal tours for new Chaboya Students.
- Enjoy Shaved ice with some friends and hangout. We will have a Shaved Ice food truck on campus.
- [CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS]
- Monday, Aug 22nd, after 5:00PM - Student Class schedules available online at Power school Parent Portal
- Wednesday, August 23rd - First day of the 2017 – 2018 school year. At 8:00AM students are allowed on campus. [CLICK HERE FOR THE BELL SCHEDULE]
With nearly 1200 students, we recommend carpooling and, for those close to campus, walking to school. Staff and leadership students will direct new students to their classes.
We encourage you to update your emergency contact information and communication preferences in Parent Portal (https://powerschool.eesd.org/public/). Updating this information will allow you to receive news and notifications from school.Please refer to our school web page chaboya.eesd.org for updates and additional information.