Peachjar is an eflyer management system used by Evergreen School District (ESD) which allows parents to automatically receive approved eflyers in their inbox.
Peachjar delivers timely information about important school-approved programs like soccer, baseball, basketball and other after school sports, scouting, college savings plans! It's easy - parents receive digital flyers via email, and can also view them on their school website.
If you are new to your school this year and are not receiving eFlyers in your inbox, follow the instructions below to manually add your school to your Peachjar account. You will have an existing Peachjar account if your child was enrolled in an ESD school last year and you are currently receiving eflyers from that school.
To manually add or remove a school from your account…
- Log in to your Peachjar account. (You may need to request a new password since all accounts were initially created for parents automatically.)
- At the top, click on "My Account".
- From the menu on the left, choose "Notification Preferences".
- To remove a school, just click the Remove School button next to the name of the school you would like to be removed.
- To add a school, click Add School(s).
- Find the school you would like to add by choosing your country, state then district (Evergreen Elementary) from the drop down menus. The school list will populate below. Highlight the school you wish to add and click Add School(s).