Evergreen School District Dual Language Immersion Opportunities!
Please take our survey!
Distrito Escolar Evergreen Oportunidades de inmersión en dos idiomas!
Por favor complete nuestra encuesta!
Cơ hội học tập song ngữ! Hãy làm khảo sát của chúng tôi!
Take Survey Now
Our District is on a continuous journey to make our schools the best places for students to learn, staff to work, and parents to send their children for a strong education. We are looking to expand opportunities for our families with an English-Spanish dual language immersion program in 2020-2021! This survey is designed to help us gauge interest not only for an English-Spanish program, but also the potential for an English-Cantonese/Mandarin and English-Vietnamese program in the future. This survey is designed to adapt to your responses and will take between 3-7 minutes to complete. Thank you in advance for your participation.
Distrito Escolar Evergreen Oportunidades de inmersión en dos idiomas
Nuestro distrito está en un viaje continuo para hacer de nuestras escuelas los mejores lugares para que los estudiantes aprendan, el personal trabaje y los padres envíen a sus hijos a una buena educación. ¡Estamos buscando ampliar las oportunidades para nuestras familias con un programa de inmersión en dos idiomas inglés-español en 2020-21! Esta encuesta está diseñada para ayudarnos a medir el interés no solo para un programa inglés-español sino también para el potencial de un programa inglés-cantonés / mandarín e inglés-vietnamita en el futuro. Esta encuesta está diseñada para adaptarse a sus respuestas y tomará entre 3 y 7 minutos completarla. Gracias de antemano por tu participación.
Cơ hội học tập song ngữ
Học khu của chúng tôi đang trên một hành trình liên tục để biến trường học của chúng tôi thành nơi tốt nhất để học sinh học tập, nhân viên làm việc và phụ huynh gửi con em họ đến một nền giáo dục tốt. Chúng tôi đang tìm cách mở rộng cơ hội cho các gia đình của chúng tôi với chương trình song ngữ Anh-Tây Ban Nha vào năm 2020-21! Khảo sát này được thiết kế để giúp chúng tôi thu hút sự quan tâm không chỉ đối với một chương trình tiếng Anh-Tây Ban Nha mà còn là tiềm năng cho một chương trình tiếng Anh-tiếng Quảng Đông / tiếng Quan Thoại và tiếng Anh-tiếng Việt trong tương lai. Khảo sát này được thiết kế để thích ứng với câu trả lời của bạn và sẽ mất từ 3 đến 7 phút để hoàn thành. Cảm ơn bạn trước sự tham gia của bạn.
Sponsorships are a win-win opportunity for both our community partners and Silver Oak Elementary School. Our sponsors get the public recognition they deserve for their engagement in the community and our teachers and staff get the help they need to enhance the educational environment for every child at our school.
Please contact Silver Oak
PTO Director of Special Events
Chelon Blanco for more information.
Silver Oak Elementary PTO is looking for corporate sponsors to help support our students. We are hoping you will support us this year to help bring a high standard of balanced education to our students.
The Silver Oak Elementary PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is a recognized non-profit that operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We partner with Silver Oak Elementary School staff and parents to provide students with access to resources that support educational enrichment with an emphasis on STEM (Science Technology, Engineering and Math), LAR (Language Arts and Reading) and Fine Arts.
Silver Oak Elementary PTO is offering sponsorships that allow for various levels of recognition of your contribution throughout the year.
Attached is our outline and list of PTO events to consider for Annual Sponsorship opportunities.
If you would like to be an Annual Sponsor or have questions regarding sponsorship, please contact me as soon as possible at email@example.com.
Silver Oak PTO
Director of Special Events/Sponsors
Sponsorships are a win-win opportunity for both our partners and Silver Oak Elementary School. Our sponsors get the public recognition they deserve for their engagement in the community and our teachers and staff get the help they need to enhance the educational environment for every child at our school.
Silver Oak Elementary serves the families in Silver Creek Country Club, Meadowlands and California Oak Creek communities in south San Jose. We have over 800 children at Silver Oak Elementary, that’s over 500 families who see and benefit from your contribution.
Our PTO has a rich tradition of focusing all of our fundraising efforts on programs and activities that directly benefit our students and families. Your contribution is completely tax deductible, and sponsorship donations can be made in any of the following forms: - Monetary Donations - Professional Services - Equipment Donations Your donation will directly impact the programs and activities provided to our students and teachers. Monetary contributions are deposited into the Silver Oak Elementary PTO fund, and they will be earmarked to support currently planned programs and activities for this year.
The Silver Oak Elementary PTO fund is used to pay for all of the following programs and activities, among others:
- Classroom Technology - Community Outreach
- Cultural Enrichment - School-wide Events
- School Improvements - STEAM classes and supplies
- Visiting Authors and Musicians - Teacher continued education
- Classroom Supplies - Faculty and Staff Appreciation
We value our sponsors and we take steps to recognize your contribution and show our appreciation for your critical support. We offer tailored benefits at each level of sponsorship, and we highlight all of our sponsors in multiple forums, including in our PTO event flyers, on our school website and on a banner that is displayed prominently at the school. The PTO appreciates your consideration and we look forward to building a winning partnership in support of all students at Silver Oak Elementary School.
GOLD SPONSOR - Cash donation or PTO-Approved goods &/or services valued at $2,500 or more:
- Includes all Silver-level* benefits
- Company logo & link on additional PTO website pages (PTO Home, News, and Get Involved pages)
- Option for recognition photo with Principal, PTO President and company representative posted in an edition of our school eNews (photo to be taken at Silver Oak School)
- Table space or exhibition time to promote your business at your selected sponsor-recognition event (exhibition content subject to available space & PTO approval)
- Named sponsor at the Silver Oak Family Fun Fest (Spring Carnival)
- Booth space or exhibition time at our Spring Carnival (exhibition content subject to PTO approval)
- Full-page* feature in the Silver Oak PTO Student Directory (*in-lieu of the Silver-level half-page feature)
- Sponsor plaque in recognition of your support
SILVER SPONSOR - Cash donation or PTO-Approved goods &/or services valued at $1,500 - $2,499:
- Includes all Bronze-level* benefits
- Company logo featured on a Sponsors banner that will be hung on the school front gate for the 2017-2018 school year
- Sponsorship recognition at one PTO event of your choice (selection on a first-come basis from PTO-provided list / *in-lieu of PTO-designated event Bronze benefit)
- Company logo included on eBlast marketing for your event above
- Company logo with link on our Teacher Pastime auction bidding website
- Half-page feature in the Silver Oak PTO Student Directory
BRONZE SPONSOR - Cash donation or PTO-Approved goods &/or services valued at $500 - $1,499:
- Includes Friend-level benefits
- Company logo included on our PTO Sponsor website page
- Sponsorship recognition at one (1) PTO-designated Silver Oak event
- Sponsor-provided signage &/or promotional materials may be displayed at event above (size/amount subject to PTO approval)
Friend - Cash donation, goods, or services valued at $250-$499:
- Company name on the Silver Oak Elementary PTO Sponsor website page
- Company-provided logo featured on Sponsors poster displayed at:
- STEAM NIGHT
- OPEN HOUSE / ART SHOW
- Fall 2018 BACK-TO-SCHOOL MEET & GREET
SPONSORSHIP REQUIREMENTS & LIMITATIONS:
- Sponsorship duration spans the current school year. Website and Banner display benefits extend through September of the following school year.
- Sponsor cash donations must be received in full in order for benefits to be executable.
- Goods/Services donated in exchange for sponsor recognition must be determined to be needed by Silver Oak and/or valuable to PTO programs/events by the PTO Director of Special Events & Sponsors.
- PTO cannot reimburse the initial investment of funds that are claimed for a Corporate Matching payment to Silver Oak School or Silver Oak PTO.
Silver Oak PTO
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Walk/Bike to School Week**
Fitness Fun Run*
Holiday Choir Concert
Parents-Night-Out Wine Tasting Event*
Family Fun Fest Spring Carnival**
*More than 100 family participation
**More than 500 student participation, in addition to parents and extended family members
Please view the PTO Calendar for actual dates of events listed above.