Annual SOEP Pledge Drive
Why Do We Need $350 per Student?
Pledge money is spent on your child(ren) & their education at Silver Oak
2019-2020 Projected Per-Student Spend of Pledge Funds
$128 - STEAM / STEM
$ 84 - Classroom Music & Art
$ 72 - Classroom Grants
$ 30 - School Support Grants
$ 21 - Technology Investments
$ 10 - Community Enrichment
$ 6 - Language Arts & Reading
Parents and families are at the ❤️ of why and how Silver Oak is able offer the enriched educational experience we do for all students at all grade-levels. The means by which we have school-day fine arts and LAR programs, iPads and Chrome Books to meet classroom needs, a fully stocked and operational STEAM Lab, free community events and programs, and support grants for classrooms and school use is via your per-student donations each fall.
For less than a week of summer day-camp... you can fund your child's enriched education for the whole school year at Silver Oak!
$440/week - 2019 Enrollment for a popular local day camp
$900 & up/month - 2019-20 Tuition for a Mon-Fri preschool
Silver Oak Educational Partnership (dba: Silver Oak PTO) is asking for a ONE-TIME 2019-20 contribution of $350 PER STUDENT to fund the classroom programs, grants and support that we have contracted and budgeted for this school year. If you have the desire to gift a higher amount and we surpass our per-student goal, we have reach goals and projects that we could attempt to address to improve our school and increase classroom support.
If your employer has an employee charitable giving match program... please submit your donation via your company's procedure to enable your company to double (and in some cases triple) your personal giving to Silver Oak... contact email@example.com if you have any questions about this possible Corporate Matching.
Click the "Make a Pledge" heart button below to pledge your support!
Thank you to all that have participated in the Pledge Drive to-date.
If you are planning to participate, please pledge your support today! The PLEDGE FORM is currently live and ready to accept your contribution. Together, we can make another year of technologically current and enriched education possible at Silver Oak School!
Thank you in advance for your support!
Click the Prize Button below to view our fantastic pledge incentives!
SOEP/PTO Pledge Drive Goal
WHY Should I Pledge?
- SOEP spending is prioritized to go directly into the classrooms and benefits all students.
- SOEP invests over $350 per child for all students at Silver Oak throughout the year in the way of classroom enrichment programs, materials, technology, and our S.T.E.A.M. Lab operation.
- SOEP pledge dollars raised are spent during the CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR. We commit to programs and instructors in advance, and work to raise the needed funds each fall. Should we come up short, immediate adjustments would need to be made.
- FRINGE BENEFITS: Your child could qualify to receive various prizes and incentives according their pledge level. These prizes can include field trips, gift cards, game tickets, memorabilia... and much more! Prizes List Coming Soon!
How Can I Pledge?
Families can pledge for single or multiple Silver Oak students at once. There are two ways you can submit your pledge:
- ONLINE PLEDGE: Your pledge information and payment may be submitted online. Please *CLICK HERE* to visit now.
- PAPER PLEDGE FORM: Forms will be sent home via your child's classroom. Completed forms and payments may be submitted to your child's teacher, or deposited in the PTO mailbox in the office. (if pledging for multiple children, just submit the form to one teacher). Please make checks payable to "SOEP" (= Silver Oak Educational Partnership)
What Are the Different Pledge Levels?
PLEDGE DRIVE PLEDGE LEVELS:
We encourage all families to pledge $350 per student to allow us to meet our current program and materials investments. If you are able to pledge a higher amount than $350, it allows SOEP to explore other ways to invest in our classrooms and better support the needs of our teachers.
Extracurricular programs are organized by SOEP/PTO, but they are NOT FUNDED by pledge dollars. Programs such as after school band, choir, Math Olympiad, Math Kangaroo, and theater are self-funding programs that are paid for by registration fees.
We strongly believe that your investment in the SOEP is a good one... it directly benefits every child at Silver Oak, and continues to make our school an extraordinary learning environment. Thank you for your support.