COVID-19 Prevention Plan
THIS IS A LIVING DOCUMENT SUBJECT TO CONTINUOUS REVISION AND CORRECTION CONSISTENT WITH STATE AND LOCAL INDUSTRY GUIDANCE.
Evergreen will align to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidance and CDPH Testing Framework for K–12 Schools to support full-time, in-person instruction at all schools.
According to the CDPH (June 30, 2022), “this guidance is intended to support safe, in-person learning in K-12 schools and mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Disease management strategies in K–12 schools are guided by the principle that safe, in-person learning is critical to student well-being and development. COVID-19 is here to stay, but we have learned methods and gained tools to decrease its impact on our health and well-being.”
- To provide a healthy environment in which our students can learn and thrive.
- To comply with all state and local health orders, mandates, and guidelines in order to ensure the health and safety of all individuals on campus.
The guidance is based on current scientific knowledge and anticipated trends. It is subject to change, as COVID-19 conditions can shift rapidly and our response must remain nimble and responsive to dynamic challenges. We will continue to communicate updates or revisions of any state and local guidance and/or recommendations for schools. As a community, we will continue to ensure the health and wellness of our students, staff and EESD families together.
Document Created: August 12, 2022
Last Update: December 15, 2022
- Checking Symptoms and Staying Home When You Are Sick
- COVID-19 Symptoms Once at School
- Guidance for COVID-19 Positive Cases and Staff
- Guidance for Close Contacts with COVID-19
- Other Mitigation Measures (Vaccination, Face Masks, Managing Outbreaks, Cleaning Facilities, Cleaning Hands)
- Extra Curricular Activities and Social Gathering Considerations