COVID-19 Prevention Plan
THIS IS A LIVING DOCUMENT SUBJECT TO CONTINUOUS REVISION AND CORRECTION CONSISTENT WITH STATE AND LOCAL INDUSTRY GUIDANCE.
In the wake of school closures in March of 2020, EESD implemented state health department protocols for students and staff. During the 2020-21 school year, students began the year in Distance Learning, and returned to school through a phased-in approach in the spring of 2021.
Evergreen School District will begin the 2021-22 school year with full-time, in-person instruction at all schools.
Initial Date: August 27, 2021
Last Update: September 7, 2021
- Health and Safety Measures
- Checking Symptoms & Staying Home When You're Sick
- Face Masks
- Recess, Breaks, Lunch, and Physical Education
- Vaccinations & COVID-19 Testing
- Handwashing & Hygienic Practices
- Cleaning Protocols
- Indoor and Outdoor Youth Recreation and all Extra Curricular Activities and Social Gatherings
- Band and Music Classes