New Student Registration
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open.
Thank you for your interest in attending Evergreen School District (ESD) schools. Students residing in the ESD are assigned an elementary (TK-6) and a middle school (grades 7-8) based on their home address. Enrollment at the school of residence is on a first come, first served basis.*
Students currently enrolled in ESD do not need to enroll again.
If your child lives outside of ESD, you must request an Interdistrict Transfer before enrolling.
Please review the following instructions carefully. Allow ample time to collect required documents, immunizations, and physician's signatures.
New Student Registration
Step 1: Find your school of residence
Students who live within ESD must enroll into their school of residence. Use the School Locator(opens in new window/tab) to find your child's school of residence based on home address.
Step 3: Collect documents**
- Three proofs of residency
- An original birth certificate or passport for the child
- Proof of immunizations
Step 4: Print and complete the following forms** (Physicians signature required.)
- Oral Health Assessment
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment School Entry Form
- Health Exam Form (required within 18 months of entering 1st grade)
**Take a picture or scan these documents to upload during online registration (Step 5).
Step 5: Register online
- There are multiple parts to the online registration form. You will be able to save your progress and continue at a later time.
- You will have the ability to upload images of the required documents gathered in steps 3 and 4.
- Completing the online registration does not officially enroll your student.
- Click the appropriate button below to create an account and begin the online registration process.
Register for the 2023-2024 School Year(opens in new window/tab)
Register for the 2022-2023 School Year(opens in new window/tab)
Have Questions or Need Assistance?
Please email Amy Shaffer firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Villalobos email@example.com regarding any questions that pertain to this process.
Our online registration link can be accessed through a smart phone or computer. If you are unable to access our online link to register online, please contact Amy Shaffer or Jessica Villalobos at the district office (408-270-6800) for further assistance.
- Transitional Kindergarten Registration Requirements
- Kindergarten Registration Requirements
- Residency Verification
- Required Immunizations
- School Transfers: School Choice & Interdistrict Transfer Requests
- Educational Programs of Choice (including Dual Language Immersion & Homeschooling Programs)
- Contact My School of Residence Front Office
*Every attempt will be made to place new students at their school of residence. However, the district cannot guarantee such placement and reserves the right to overflow students to other schools within ESD as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached. Any student overflowed to a school other than their school of residence will be provided transportation from their school of residence and back. Overflowed students will return to their school of residence the following school year or as space becomes available.
ESD Educational Programs of Choice