At Evergreen School District schools, full-time Health Clerks work with assigned Credentialed School Nurses from the district to provide coordinated care, screenings and health education for our students.
Some of the health services that are provided by the nurses at our schools include:
- Individualized Health Care Planning for students who have ongoing health concerns such as diabetes, seizure disorder, asthma, and severe allergies
- Oversight of Medication Administration
- Vision Screenings
- Hearing Screenings
- Special Education Evaluations
- Community Resource Referrals - food, clothing, shelter, glasses, health insurance
- Health and Safety Consulting
To learn more about the services provided, please click on the headings below.