Student Support Services
The goal of the Student Support Services Department is to provide resources and support services to students at risk throughout the District to enable them to participate fully in the educational process. Within Evergreen School District, we offer a wide variety of student supports and services to all families, students, and staff.
Please contact Student Support Services at 408-270-6836 for additional information and assistance.
- Expulsion Hearing Process
- Truancy Intervention: School Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Truancy Mediation Services
- Student Retention/Acceleration Process
- 504 Rehabilitation Act Oversight
- Homeless/Foster Children Programs
- Safe Schools Initiative
- Emergency Response Plans and Teams (Run, Hide, Defend/Earthquake)
- HIV/Growth & Development Programs
- Cumulative Files
- Crisis Intervention/Facilitation
- Staff Development: ADD, Autism, Curriculum, Student Study Teams, etc.
- Health and Nursing Services
- Psychological Services
- Home and Hospital Services
- Counseling: Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT)
- Psychologist Interns
- Social Workers
- LGBTQ Youth Supports
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS)
- Independent Study