Virtual Pathways Grades K - 8
Virtual Pathways, for grades kinder through eight, is a flexible alternative education program through which students learn standards-based curriculum in a virtual setting. This program provides parents the opportunity to teach their child at home under the guidance of a credentialed teacher/learning coach. Parents have the flexibility to teach and students have the flexibility to learn at their own pace. Parents and students meet virtually with their learning coach biweekly to discuss instructional strategies and progress towards or exceeding grade level expectations, as well as develop a learning plan and provide guidance. Each student in the program is issued a Chromebook. Students in grades K-8 login to the program five times a week learning language arts (reading and writing), math, science, and social studies daily.
Students in grades K-8, login five times a week learning language arts, math, science, and social studies daily.
Steps for enrolling in Virtual Pathways:
- Review the information on this page to understand if the program is right for your family.
- Request enrollment by completing this Intent to Enroll. If you are enrolled in the Evergreen School District, please request the Intent to Enroll form from your school front office.
- If new to Evergreen School District, please visit the district office at 3188 Quimby Road, San Jose CA. 95148 and complete the Intent to Enroll. Official transcript will need to be attached to the Intent to Enroll form.
- Families will be contacted to determine program eligibility.
- Deadline to submit the Intent to Enroll for the 2023-2024 school year is March 1, 2024.
- Submissions of the Intent to Enroll forms for the 2024-2025 school year will open in the Spring of 2024.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.