School and District Websites
In addition to the Evergreen School District (www.eesd.org) website, each of our schools offers a school website filled with great information to help a parent navigate what is happening academically, athletically and socially at school. Our websites are updated frequently with current news and events. Each website is designed to give you information quickly and easily from whatever device you are using.
- Each website is filled with lots of great information. We encourage you to take a minute to familiarize yourself with the front page, topics on the menu bar and drop down menus so you know what information is available.
- Quicklink buttons on the front of school websites take you to the information most requested by parents.
- News is posted frequently to keep you up to date with everything going on at school and our district: School News, PTA/PTO/PTSA News, District News and Community News.
- A convenient language translation button, located at the bottom of every page, that automatically translates the entire website into 20 languages. If you prefer a language not listed in the selection box, please let us know and we can see if it is available to add.
- All events and activities are available on the calendar on the front page.
- Subscribe to our school calendar. Tired of adding school events to your personal calendar? Now you can subscribe to the school calendars and an automatic feed will populate your calendar with school events and activities. Click the View All Events button at the bottom of the weekly calendar on the front page of the website. Then click on the Calendar Export Icon and select which feed you want.
- Sign up for reminders. Want to receive reminders about upcoming school events? Sign up by clicking the blue Alerts button and complete the form.