Free & Reduced Price Meals
Child Nutrition Services is proud to announce that ALL students will receive TWO FREE meals each school day, regardless of income. Evergreen School District is now participating in the federal program called Provision 2 Special Assistance Program available to schools as part of the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program.
Families are asked to complete a Free & Reduced Meal Application or Household Income Survey. These forms are more than meal applications! They benefit your family as well as our district and schools.
- Why is Evergreen School District requesting financial information if all students eat for free?
- Apply Online for Safe, Convenient, and Fast Turnaround
- Applications Help Our District and Schools Receive Much-Needed Funding
- Reapply When Your Situation Changes
- Paper Applications Are Available If Needed
- Your Eligibility Letter
If you still have questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions regarding free and reduced price meals.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read Nondiscrimination Statement.