Grab 'n Go Meals
The USDA has extended its Summer Meal Program Waiver(opens in new window/tab) through June 30, 2022 amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that Evergreen School District Child Nutrition Services will provide meals FREE of charge to enrolled students until June 30, 2022.
Traditional meal service will be available daily on campus to enrolled students for the 2021-22 school year.
Students in independent studies may obtain Grab & Go Meals by contacting Child Nutrition Services at (408) 223-4500.
With safety as our first priority, Evergreen School District will provide Grab 'n Go (curbside) lunch service to minimize contact. Please follow this process when picking up lunch:
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- A typical lunch will include an entree, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable, whole grain snack and milk.
- Entrees will be served cold for families to heat in the convenience of their own home.
- See our lunch menu to help you plan your week.
- Please do not attend if anyone in your group is sick or having any respiratory symptoms.
- Please continue to wear your face covering when picking up your meal.
Please contact Child Nutrition Services if you have any questions.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read Nondiscrimination Statement.