Grab 'n Go Meals
The USDA has extended its Summer Meal Program Waiver(opens in new window/tab) through June 30, 2022 amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that Evergreen School District Child Nutrition Services will be able to provide Grab 'N Go Meals FREE of charge to the community 18 years and younger until June 30, 2022.
Meals are served at:
The Central Kitchen
2828 Corda Ave, San Jose, 95122, and
Montgomery Elementary School
2010 Daniel Maloney Dr, San Jose, 95121
Monday-Friday 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Children need NOT be present to receive a meal.
With safety as our first priority, Evergreen School District will provide Grab 'n Go (curbside) lunch service to minimize contact. Please follow this process when picking up lunch:
- Following 6 ft. social distancing guidelines, you will simply walk up or drive up to the front of the school to pick up a meal.
- A typical lunch will include an entree, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable, whole grain snack and milk.
- Entrees will be served cold for families to heat in the convenience of their own home.
- See our Grab 'n Go lunch menu to help you plan your week.
- Please do not attend if anyone in your group is sick or having any respiratory symptoms.
- Please wear your face covering when picking up your meal.
Please contact Child Nutrition Services if you have any questions.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read Nondiscrimination Statement.