Sports are offered year round, after school. At the beginning of the school year, students receive the dates for tryouts or sign-ups for each sport.
- After School Sports Programs offered at Chaboya and the season in which they start
- Athletic Participation Requirements
- East Side Athletic League Schedules & Scores
After School Sports Programs
|Aug 25, 2017|
Athletic Participation Requirements
Students participating in Chaboya Athletic programs must comply with the following requirements:
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average with no “F’s”
- Have signed a permission slip indicating appropriate insurance coverage
- Have a signed Parent/Athlete Concussion Information Sheet
East Side Athletic League Schedules and Scores
Chaboya is part of the East Side Athletic League. Use the East Side Athletic League Site to view Chaboya and other competing schools schedules, stats, and scores.