Online Registration - PeachJar
Communicating with parents and caregivers is important to us.
- PeachJar helps you keep on top of important flyers from community groups like Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, the school district, athletic organizations, summer camps and education enrichment throughout the community. E-flyers can also be viewed by clicking on the Peachjar link on front page of our webpage. If you do not regularly receiving these flyers in your inbox already, use the link below to register or modify and existing account or register.
It is important that you register on all electronic systems to receive information about your child in a timely manner. If you have any questions, please contact the school's front office or your teacher.
Peachjar is an eflyer management system used by Evergreen Elementary School District (EESD) which allows parents to automatically receive approved eflyers in their inbox.
If you are new to your school this year and are not receiving eFlyers in your inbox, follow the instructions below to manually add your school to your Peachjar account. You will have an existing Peachjar account if your child was enrolled in an EESD school last year and you are currently receiving eflyers from that school.
To manually add or remove a school from your account…
- Log in to your Peachjar account. (You may need to request a new password since all accounts were initially created for parents automatically.)
- At the top, click on "My Account".
- From the menu on the left, choose "Notification Preferences".
- To remove a school, just click the Remove School button next to the name of the school you would like to be removed.
- To add a school, click Add School(s).
- Find the school you would like to add by choosing your country, state then district (Evergreen Elementary) from the drop down menus. The school list will populate below. Highlight the school you wish to add and click Add School(s).