After School Child Care
Cadwallader offers two on campus after school care programs:
EliteStar Education Center (formerly known as Spring Source)
EliteStar provides a safe, effective, and supervised learning environment for children in kindergarten through 6th grade. They help every child reach his or her potential by fostering academic growth, personal growth, and self-esteem. In detail, the program provides:
- Daily (Mon.-Fri.) public school pick-up to specified campus based on the age, k-2nd grade in Evergreen Village Square, 3-6th grade in Cadwallader
- Snack provision to all kids
- School homework supervision
- Chinese language teaching
- Guided practice of workbooks of English and Math
- Optional classes taught by specialist teachers, including Geography Club and English/Chinese poem and poetry
- Enrichment, English Reading& Writing, Public Speaking, Robotic ClassDance, Chess, Art, Basketball, Tennis etc.
For a registration form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
R.O.C.K. (Recreation of City Kids)
The City of San Jose's after school program called Recreation of City Kids or R.O.C.K. is conveniently located at Cadwallader. This after school program offers enrichment, healthy recreation, developmental asses, homework assistance, safety and fun after school care for students.
Days: Monday – Friday
Location: Cadwallader Elementary School
Hours: From when the bell rings until 6 p.m.
- Register by mail, in person at Evergreen Community Center or online at https://apm.activecommunities.com/sanjoseparksandr...
- Program is only available when school is in session. For all holiday or teacher in-service days, the R.O.C.K program will be closed.
- The program is open on all minimum days including those occurring during parent-teacher conference week.
- Registration is not accepted at the school office.
- Limited scholarships are available for students who receive FREE or REDUCED LUNCH. Documentation is required to qualify for the scholarship.